Monday, July 23, 2007

DAY 05.

The clouds are clearing, the suns coming up and all is on the road to completion. the whole weekend was a mission to just settle into this house and sort out my things before UNI kicks in. Saturday was spent purchasing extra furniture and then trying to a) navigate back home missing any rain, and b) actually fitting things into the rooms they're intended to go into. ... :)

As it stands we have the first coat of paint up and look to complete things by tues / wed for me to rebuild the giant mechano set that is my office / workspace / sleeping quarters. many thx to Rich and his mate who helped me out big time on Saturday morning, loading a desk and moving things round. thx also to my Ol' Man, El Viejo Sabio for the loan of his transport ... mucho gracias amigo's

oh ... did i mention how much my arm feels like its about to fall off due to over painting? lol.
take care all. should get a net connection back up in a week. .... sweet, and if anyone can buy me POLICE tickets you will be worshiped for all of eternity ... ok maybe a day or two :) alas im still saving my pennies for a certain band that will return to the big brown land in Nov / Dec. eyes peeled. Sting, catch ya next time you can play a bigger venue tiger ..


Dream Last ...

I Shall Return ...

Brain Food ... B.Wood

No comments: