Monday, November 06, 2006

Lomo




this just made me chuckle for a full minute.
it therefore needed to be posted up here :)
it just reminds me of the semi rural backwater of Bakersfield in California. Summertime and see how americans can eat. we're talking plate fulls for a single serving of anything. it became clear why they are plagued with an increasing obesity level in young children and adults.

too much sugar. salt. chemicals.preservatives = your favourite Red and Yellow fast food chain. speaking of which, do yourselves a favour and check out the new movie out called Fast Food Nation. a fictionalised drama story about the truths of what really goes into those burgers we love so much. its been the catalyst for the golden arches to plague us with those bias tv ad campaigns about "making up your own mind" what a crock.

TRAILER

SITE

BOOK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the sign..... also watched the trailer.... well nothing suprises me, this is why I make my own hambergers! I would rather not have anything already made up...... But it the youngsters of today that should be re-educated.. yes? Will have to keep my eyes open for the film when it gets here. Mom